We just read the results of a survey (see below) that TD Price conducted and we were reminded that our goal at The Mettle Group is to deliver excellent experiences for each of our clients and to surpass expectations.
Mission: To enjoy every day playing the game of life, with dogged determination to constantly do better, serve more and improve the lives of all that we touch.
Vision: Through constant attention to clients’ unmet needs and anticipation of their desires we create the ultimate mortgage experience. We grow our business through exceeding expectations, building relationships beyond business and constantly striving to improve and add value to the lives of our clients and partners.
- Treat others as we would want to be treated.
- Ravenous hunger for improvement.
- Humility when we succeed and honesty when we fail.
- Do more to add value than anyone else is willing or able to do.
- “Say what you do. Do what you say. No surprises!”
TD Bank recently announced the results of their inaugural Mortgage Service Index. The index was designed to identify best practices and trouble areas in home financing and act as a service indicator for lending institutions. Below are some of the key findings of the survey.
The index identified the percentage of respondents who had a positive (“excellent” or “very good”) experience in certain parts of the home buying experience:
- 64% had a positive experience during the home buying experience
- 55% finding a good Realtor
- 55% with the home appraisal/inspection process
- 53% finding the right lender
- 53% with the length of the entire home buying process