When speaking to buyers daily, one of the questions I am asked the most is the advantages going FHA financing vs Conventional (or vice versa). In addition, I’ve found very few people really understand the differences between FHA and Conventional Mortgage Insurance.
Experts have projected that U.S. home prices will appreciate by 5.4% in 2013. If we assume that prices will rise about the same 5% over the next twelve months, here is the difference a buyer in Utah will pay if they wait a year.
We just read the results of a survey (see below) that TD Price conducted and we were reminded that our goal at The Mettle Group is to deliver excellent experiences for each of our clients and to surpass expectations.
Mission: To enjoy every day playing the game of life, with dogged determination to constantly do better, serve more and improve the lives of all that we touch.
Vision: Through constant attention to clients’ unmet needs and anticipation of their desires we create the ultimate mortgage experience. We grow our business through exceeding expectations, building relationships beyond business and constantly striving to improve and add value to the lives of our clients and partners.
- Treat others as we would want to be treated.
- Ravenous hunger for improvement.
- Humility when we succeed and honesty when we fail.
- Do more to add value than anyone else is willing or able to do.
- “Say what you do. Do what you say. No surprises!”
TD Bank recently announced the results of their inaugural Mortgage Service Index. The index was designed to identify best practices and trouble areas in home financing and act as a service indicator for lending institutions. Below are some of the key findings of the survey.
The index identified the percentage of respondents who had a positive (“excellent” or “very good”) experience in certain parts of the home buying experience:
- 64% had a positive experience during the home buying experience
- 55% finding a good Realtor
- 55% with the home appraisal/inspection process
- 53% finding the right lender
- 53% with the length of the entire home buying process
Bored in school, failing classes, at odds with peers: This child might be an entrepreneur, says Cameron Herold. In his talk, he makes the case for parenting and education that helps would-be entrepreneurs flourish — as kids and as adults.